House Prices: East Anglia records big rise…
The largest increase in house prices after London and the South East has been realised in East Anglia.
Latest figures released by The Lloyds Bank Homemovers Review highlight the average price paid by home movers in the first half of 2015 together with a percentage price comparison from 2005 to 2015.
The biggest gain was reported in London, whereas Wales and the North West saw the smallest increase. The only place in the UK where prices dropped was Northern Ireland.
- London – £492,882 up 45%
- South East – £348,747 up 35%
- East Anglia – £247,813 up 28%
- East Midlands – £196,097 up 19%
- North West – £194,639 up 16%
- Wales – £183,961 up 15%
- Northern Ireland – £154,396 down 7%